ANY PERSON ACCESSING THE SPHORIUM WEB SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Copyright. All images, text, programs, and other materials found in the Sphorium
Web Site are protected by the United States copyright laws. Any commercial use of
the images, text, programs or other materials found in the Sphorium Web Site is
strictly prohibited, without the express written consent of Sphorium.
- Trademarks. The names, logos, and taglines identifying Sphorium's products and services
are proprietary marks of Sphorium, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Microsoft and its products
and services referenced herein are either registered trademarks or trademarks of
Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks
and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
- Content Submission. Certain areas of the Sphorium Web Site allow for the exchange
of information between you, the USER, and Sphorium. Any submission by the USER becomes
the property of Sphorium, and the USER implicitly grants Sphorium the authority
and right to use that content in accordance with Sphorium corporate privacy policies.
- USER Responsibility. The USER assumes all responsibility for use of the Sphorium
Web Site. The USER waives all claims against Sphorium, Inc., its officers, directors,
employees, suppliers and programmers that may arise from the utilization of the
Sphorium Web Site.
- Accuracy of Information. While all reasonable attempts are made to ensure the accuracy
of the information, neither Sphorium, nor its information contributors can be held
responsible by USER for the accuracy of the information found in the Sphorium Web
Site. Sphorium makes no expressed or implied warranty as to the accuracy or merchantability
of content or programming.